Chloride Exide provides a full range of charge controllers to suit all sizes of photovoltaic installations in off-grid (solar) applications. We stock the following brands of charge controllers:
- Phocos charge controllers China
- Morning Star charge controllers USA
- Trace (Xantrex) charge controllers USA
- Outback charge controllers USA
- Charge controllers are an integral part of solar systems installed for residential households, hotels/lodges, schools, hospitals in off-grid areas/remote areas who need to convert DC battery power to AC mains power.
- Charge controllers offer complete control over the charge cycle and various information about current and past performance.
- They have a built-in low battery disconnect switch.
- In addition, the versatile event controller can switch power on or off according to criteria set by the user. This allows the charge controller to do extra tasks such as switching a light on at night or keeping a water tank full by operating a solar-powered pump when needed.
- Regulation can be done in both series and shunt modes.
- Charge controllers enjoy electronic protection such as from reverse polarity, short circuit, over current, high temperature and reverse current at night.