Vacuum Tube Technology (VTT) Solar Water Heater, also known as Heat Pipe Technology, relies on the natural circulation of water between the collector and the tank or heat exchanger.
As water in the vacuum tubes is heated, it rises naturally into the tank, while cooler water flows down to the bottom of the vacuum tubes, resulting in circulation throughout the system.
- Domestic water heating.
- Industrial water heating, for example, in hotels, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Swimming pool water heating.
- Systems can be ground-mounted or roof-mounted (either coupled or split, depending on the customer’s requirements).
- A worthy investment compared to electricity heating with 3 to 4 years money-back on initial investment, depending on size of installation.
- Expected lifespan is up to 10 years plus.
- SWH systems are environmentally friendly.
- Very low maintenance; basically only flushing out sediments that may collect in the system every two years.
- System warranty is 5 years and workmanship warranty is 1 year.