Outback inverter chargers from Chloride Exide provide a full range of pure sinewave options to suit all power backup and off-grid (solar) applications. The inverters incorporate a DC to AC true sinewave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch, all housed within a die-cast aluminium chassis. The inverters are either vented (the VFX series) or sealed (the FX series).
- Home offices, small offices, large residential households in off-grid areas/remote areas who need to convert DC battery power to AC mains power.
- Home offices, small offices, large residential households, who need uninterrupted power supplies that cannot be guaranteed by the national grid, from 2kVA to 30kVA.
- A multistage battery charging means less generator time and extends the life of your batteries.
- Non-volatile memory retains all programming information even when the inverter is off.
- Our FX series uses a sealed chassis that can operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high humidity and corrosive salt air, therefore making it excellent for coastal and marine installations.
- Our VFX series uses a vented chassis with bug-proof screened openings that allow higher AC output power.